= RubyMotion 4.16 =
* Introduced the `filter' option to `rake spec', which can be used to filter
the specs that should be run using a regex.
Example: rake spec filter="can retrieve users"
Thanks to Pablo Alcalde for the patch (pull request #246).
* [iOS, OSX, watchOS, tvOS] Added support for Xcode 8.2 beta.
* [iOS, OSX, watchOS, tvOS] Fixed a bug where 3rd-party libraries could not
be built with `rake build'.
* [iOS, OSX, watchOS, tvOS] Fixed a bug which it would cause a compile error
with 32bit app when a method which returns a structure value was called if
the structure has only one float field.
* [iOS, OSX, watchOS] Fixed an error when compiling 32-bit binary when
compiling a Ruby method which overrides an Objective-C method which returns
a structure value.
* [iOS, watchOS, tvOS] Fixed a bug where `eval()' was available in
* [iOS, tvOS] Fixed a bug in `motion device-console' and `rake device' when
some devices are connected via USB.
* [tvOS, watchOS] Fixed a bug where `rake clean' wouldn't remove the build
directories in 3rd-party libraries.
* [iOS] Fixed a regression where ibtool would cause an error if extension and
container app has storyboard files.
* [iOS] Fixed a problem in `rake profile template="..."'.
* [iOS] Fixed an issue when running specs where if a view was not found using
the helper method `view(label)' it would not be included in the error count.
Thanks to Pablo Alcalde for the patch (pull request #244).
* [iOS] Fixed an issue where an extension's Gemfile was not being
automatically installed when compiling its parent application.
* [iOS] Fixed an issue where the wrong extension bundle could be copied to
the resulting app if there was no change to the extension between builds.
* [tvOS] Fixed a problem which it could not submit app to AppStore.
* [watchOS] Removed watchOS v1 (WatchKit extension) app because to submitted
to the App Store must be apps built with the watchOS 2 SDK or later.
Please use 'ios-watch-app' template for WatchOS apps.
* [watchOS] Changed default deployment target value to latest SDK version. If
you need, please specify deployment target using `app.deployment_target' in
Rakefile of watchOS app.
* [watchOS] Fixed a problem which debug log wouldn't be displayed properly
with `rake watch'.
* [watchOS] Fixed a problem which `rake ib' on watchOS app project causes an
error if customized a deployment target.
* [watchOS] Fixed a trivial problem in `rake watch skip_build=true'.
* [watchOS] Fixed a bug which a structure value couldn't be passed into a
method as the argument and couldn't be retrieved from method as returned
value (such as MKCoordinateRegion/NSRange value).
* [watchOS] Got rid of warning messages when compiling Ruby files for device.
* [OSX] Fixed a problem which it wouldn't be able to compile OS X app without
installing Xcode command line tools.
* [OSX] Fixed a bug where `rake profile:templates' displayed the invalid
* [Android] Updated Android NDK to android-ndk-r13b version. Please update
the Android NDK toolchain by using `motion android-setup' command.
* [Android] Fixed a compilation error if the same Ruby subclass of a Java
class was defined in two different files.